Sunday 27 April 2014

Ritual

After much daydreaming and in the absence of any budget, I finally took it upon myself to make a music video.

It needed to be something simple. I often dream up ideas that involve splendid locations, a cast and an expert film crew but in this instance I had to be resourceful and use what I had to hand.

This shot shows all the props that were used:


























The day before filming I went around London collecting a few things I needed. I visited my grandma to borrow a small animal skull and then went to my mother's to pick up her crystal ball. (It's so useful to know the right people :p)

I stayed up all night filming and I have been editing it this week.

It was my first foray into movie making.

Check out my (not-so) hi-tech camera set up:
That's a smartphone balanced in an ornamental letter holder, atop of an old 60s tripod that my dad still had lying around.

As you can see, no expense was spared when it came to the director's chair :p

Anyway, I look forward to showing you the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment